Panama Offshore Corporations
Panama IBC Incorporation Costs
A closer look at the costs for incorporating a Panama Offshore Company through our law firm.
Incorporating a company in Panama requires several documents, certifications, and other activities and fees. Our total costs include documents such as the Articles of Incorporation, the Certificate of Good Standing and its official translations into English, all documents duly certified by Apostille and delivery worldwide in your office via DHL.
The costs for incorporating your company in Panama start at: US $1,085.
This cost includes expenses such as:
- Notaries fees
- Capital Registration Tax on the basis of authorized capital of US $10,000
- Resident Agent fees
- Notary and legalization legal fees
- Power of attorney included in the Articles of Incorporation (if required)
- An English translation of the Articles of Incorporation
- One or two certificates of shares issued in nominative form
- Certificate of good standing of the corporation translated into English
- Courier expenses
- Annual franchise tax payment of US $300 in concept for the first year of incorporation
Optional or Additional Costs
Beyond the expenses listed above, you can add some additional services for a small, extra fee. These services include:
- Nominee Directors Services – Our office can appoint the three Directors-Officers required by law. In this case there shall be an additional charge of US $300 ($100 for each Director appointed).
- General Power of Attorney – When using a Nominee Board of Directors, you will require a General Power of Attorney in order to control and act on behalf the corporation. In this case, we recommend issuing this document through a separate document legalized by Apostille. Said power of attorney will grant you power to open bank accounts, sign contracts or make any other business activities on behalf of the corporation. There would be an additional charge of US $100 for this document.
Summary of the Total Cost of a Panama Offshore Company:
The following incorporation packages have been developed through years of experience providing Panama incorporation services.
- Total when appointing your own Directors – US $1,085
- Total with Nominee Directors + Power of Attorney – US $1,525
In order to proceed we will require the following:
- The completion of our incorporation order form
- The completion and signature of each shareholder on our “due diligence form” (contact us for more details)
- ID or passport copy of the Directors-Officers (if appointed by the client)
- Passport or ID copy of the shareholder/beneficial owner for our private files
- The name and passport copy for our private files of the person that will be appointed for the general power of attorney when using Nominee Directors
- The transfer of the cost of the incorporation of the company to our bank account (the payment can also be made with Visa or MasterCard credit cards or Western Union)
The Next Steps
Once we receive the requirements and the confirmation that the funds were transferred to our account, we will initiate the incorporation procedures and will send you the corporate documents via DHL in approximately five business days.
Contact Us for a Consultation
Do not hesitate in contact our law firm with any questions about our services or if you require further details for incorporating a Panama offshore company.