PRIVATE FOUNDATION COSTS
Private Foundation Incorporation costs.
The following incorporation packages have been developed through years of experience assisting clients with Private Interest Foundation incorporation services. Our total cost for incorporating a Panama Private Foundation, including its respective translations into English language, all documents duly legalized and delivered in your office worldwide via DHL shall be US$ 1,255.
This cost includes expenses such as:
- Notary’s fees.
- Capital registration tax on the basis of an initial foundation capital of US$10,000.
- Resident Agent fee for the first year.
- Legal fees.
- Power of attorney included in the Foundation Charter (if requested).
- Appointment of a Protector included in the Foundation Charter (if requested).
- English Translation of the Foundation Charter.
- Certificate of good standing of the Foundation translated into English.
- Annual franchise tax payment of US$350 in concept of the first incorporation year.
- A sample document for preparing the Foundation Regulations.
- Official documents certified by Apostille and with official English translations.
- DHL Courier expenses.
- Service Tax.
- Click here for the list of documents included in our package
The Foundation Council.
Panama Foundations must have a Foundation council which is similar to the board of directors of a company, regarding this point you have three alternatives:
A. To appoint your own Foundation council (must be formed by 3 persons).
B. To appoint one Corporation as the Foundation Council.
C. To use our nominee services in order to appoint a nominee Foundation Council.
Brief Information about a Nominee Foundation Council.
In order to gain more privacy we could appoint the three member of the Foundation Council required by Law. In this way the client names would not be revealed in the Foundation Charter. There is an additional charge of US$300 for this service (US$100 for each appointed nominee member).
General Power of Attorney.
In case you use a Nominee Foundation Council, you would gain control over the Foundation with a General Power of attorney issued in a Private separate document, this document usually appoints also the client as Foundation Protector. The cost for this document issued by means of a private separate deed, duly certified by a Notary Public and Apostille would be US$100.
Total cost summary for a Panama Private Foundation.
Total including a Nominee Council + Power of Attorney; $1,685
Total appointing your own Foundation Council; $1,255
In order for us to proceed with the incorporation, you must provide the following:
- To complete our incorporation order form.
- To complete our “Due Diligence form” shall be completed by the council members and the beneficial owner. (Contact us for more details). Please make sure to review our due diligence requirements.
- To provide us the Passport or ID copies of The Foundation Council Members (if appointed by the client).
- To provide us the Passport or ID copies of the person that will hold the general power of attorney / protector (If required).
- Address confirmation document (example: utility bill or statement) from all the members; council members, protectors, beneficial owner.
- To Transfer of the cost for the incorporation of the Foundation to our Bank Account. The payments could be made also with Visa or MasterCard.
Incorporation procedures time frame.
Once we receive all the requirements and the confirmation that the funds were transferred to our account, we would send you the Foundation documents by courier in approximately 4 to 5 business days.
Contact Panama Private Foundation.
Do not hesitate in contact our law firm with any questions about our services or if you require further details for incorporating a Panama Private Foundation.
Get in touch with us!
Advanced Tower, 1st Floor
Panama City, Panama
+507 264.5570 | 264.5931