Panama Private Interest Foundations
Documents included when ordering a Panama Private Foundation through our law firm.
The following documents are included in our Private Interest Foundation (PIF) Package:
- The original copy of the public deed issued by Notary Public of Panama, whereby is notarized and registered the Foundation Charter, certified by Apostille.
- Official translation into English of the Foundation Charter, certified by Apostille.
- Original Certification of Incorporation issued by the Panama Public Registry, stating that the Foundation is in good standing, certified by Apostille.
- Official English translation of the Foundation Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Panama Public Registry.
- Foundation Regulations, sample document for your reference.
- Official receipt for the first annual franchise payment of US$350.
When a Nominee Foundation Council is appointed by us, in addition we shall include the following:
- Power of attorney in English or Spanish, issued by the Foundation Council, duly notarized and certified by Apostille.
- Three (3) pre-signed letters of resignation of each one of the members of the Foundation Council.
Please contact our law firm for any questions regarding the above documents or if you require a specific incorporation package with additional or less documents. If necessary we could certainly prepare a tailored private foundation package especially for you or your client needs.