Panama Offshore Corporations
Documents included in our Panama Offshore Company Incorporation Package.
The following documents are included:
- The original copy of the public deed issued by Notary Public of Panama, whereby is notarized the Articles of Incorporation, duly registered at the Panama Public Registry and certified by Apostille.
- Official translation into English language of the Articles of Incorporation duly certified by Apostille.
- Original Certification of Incorporation issued by the Panama Public Registry, stating that the corporation is in good standing, duly certified by Apostille and with its official English translation.
- One (1) or Two (2) certificates of shares issued in nominate form.
- Two (2) Assignments of subscription of shares.
- Initial Minutes.
- Official government receipt for the first annual franchise tax payment of US$300.
When Nominee Directors are appointed, we would include also the following documents:
- Power of attorney in English or Spanish, issued by the Board of Directors, notarized and certified by Apostille.
- Tree (3) pre-signed letters of resignation of each one of the members of the Board of Directors.
Contact us for any questions regarding the above documents or if you require a specific incorporation package with additional or less documents. Our firm can prepare a tailored package especially for you or your client needs.